The heavy duty 3514 cuts a 14 foot swath and is ideal for grass, weeds and row crop shredding. Available as a lift or pull model with round blade carriers or straight blade bars and an optional shredding kit, this wide unit covers ground quickly and delivers top cutting performance.
Bush Hog’s entire line of multi-spindle rotary cutters is designed for heavy crop clearing, pasture maintenance, and other big jobs that require a durable, reliable machine. With cutting widths from 7 to 14 feet, and a range of hitch types and mounting options, these machines are built to withstand extreme duty and provide superior performance and productivity with minimal maintenance for many, many years.
Place your mouse over the image to enlarge any portion of the product below.
NOTE: Unit(s) shown equipped with certain selections and options; please consult with your local Bush Hog dealer for all available configurations.
- Rated for Min. 90 HP Tractors
- Available With Row Crop Shredding Kit
- Rubber Element Cross Shafts
- Heavy Duty Rubber Cushioned Axles
- High Blade Tip Speeds
- Three Round Or Straight Blade Holders
- Slip Clutch Standard
- 10-gauge Deck Construction
- 7-gauge Strongbacks
- Deep Sidebands
- Rubber Cushioned Axle Arms
- Round Blade Pan Or Straight Bar
- 5 Year Gearbox Limited Warranty
- Powder Coat Paint
- Standard Highway Lighting
- Warning: For non-agricultural use, OSHA, ASAE, SAE and ANSI standards require the use of chain guards or other protective guards at all times. Bush Hog® strongly recommends the use of such guards for agricultural uses as well, to reduce the risk of property damage, serious bodily injury or even death from objects thrown out by or from contact with the cutting blades.
Rubber cushioned axle arms are standard equipment on the 3514 model cutters and do an excellent job of absorbing shock loads when operating on rough terrain.
Wheel axles are attached by heavy duty pivot pins with replaceable bushings that extend through the cutter strongbacks. This dependable mounting arrangement provides extra strength and less pivot pin wear.
|Cutting Capacity||Up to 2 1/2-inches Diameter|
|Cutting Height||2 to 13-inches|
|Dimensions (width x length)||14-feet, 7-inches x 9-feet, 1-inch (Lift); 14-feet, 7-inches x 13-feet, 5-inches (Pull)|
|Type Hitch||3-Point Cat. II & III Standard & Quick Hitch and Center Pull (Self-Leveling)|
|Side Bands||1/4-inch x 10-inches|
|Minimum Tractor HP||75 PTO (Pull); 90 PTO (Lift)|
|Driveline||ASAE Category 5 (540 RPM – Lift or Pull; ASAE Cat. 4 (1,000 RPM Pull)|
|Cross Shaft||ASAE Cat. 5 Rubber Element with Cat. 4 Shear Pin/Rubber Element|
|Gearbox HP||(3) 210 Center and 205 Outboard|
|Tractor PTO Speed||540/1,000 RPM|
|Driveline Protection||4 Plate PTO Slip Clutch|
|Height Adjustment||Choice of Manual Bundle or Hydraulic|
|Blade Holder(s)||Straight or Round|
|Blades||1/2-inch x 4-inches – Uplift|
|Blade Tip Speed||15,242 FPM|
|Axles||Rubber Cushioned; Choice of Single or Dual Axle for Pull Models|
|Deflectors||Front Belting and Rear Bands or Chains|
|Safety Tow Chain||Standard for Pull Models|
|Approximate Weight||(Pull with Single Axle) 3,383-lbs.|
|Warranty||1-year limited warranty with a 5-year gearbox limited warranty|
|Features||• High Blade Tip Speeds|
|• Deep Sidebands|
|• Standard Highway Lighting|