Bush Hog’s latest edition of Hay Mowers includes 4 models with mowing widths ranging from 7' to 10' to meet the hay production requirements of today’s farmers and ranchers.
Place your mouse over the image to enlarge any portion of the product below.
NOTE: Unit(s) shown equipped with certain selections and options; please consult with your local Bush Hog dealer for all available configurations.
- DHM mowers have been performance tested and proven to reduce plugging and wrapping in both light and heavy hay crops.
- Each cutter bar has been designed with added stiffness to provide exceptional strength in all working conditions.
- Oval discs allow for superior flow of material over the cutter bar and a better distribution of your hay crop.
- Robust, double-sided steel knives are perfectly timed to overlap at just the right distance to provide a smooth, clean, clog-free cut.
- The gear-driven cutter bar houses oiled and sealed bearings to reduce contamination and provide ease of maintenance.
- A hydraulic mower bar cylinder effortlessly lifts the unit for end of field turns and transport (DHM8, DHM9, DHM10).
- Ground pressure of the cutter bar can be easily adjusted for a variety of ground conditions (DHM8, DHM9, DHM10).
- Crop dividers come standard to provide clear distinction between cut and standing hay.
- Mowers feature a mechanical breakaway to protect units from damage when striking an unexpected obstacle.
Oval discs allow for superior flow of material over the cutter bar and a better distribution of your hay crop.
Crop dividers come standard to provide clear distinction between cut and standing hay.
|Number of Oval Discs||5||6||7||8|
|Blades Per Disc||2||2||2||2|
|Driveline Size||Cat 4||Cat 4||Cat 4||Cat 4|
|Minimum PTO HP||40||46||52||56|
|Hitch||Cat 2||Cat 2||Cat 2||Cat 2|
|Machine Weight (lbs)||906||1,235||1,300||1,400|