NOTE: Unit(s) shown equipped with certain selections and options; please consult with your local Bush Hog dealer for all available configurations.
- For the fastest drying time, choose Bush Hog®’s tedders. Our hay tedders are designed for low horsepower tractors, with working widths from 10 to over 25-feet. Bush Hog® tedders produce quicker drying time for baling sooner and reduce possible damage to ground plants.
- Increased air flow through the crop results in faster drying times
- Six spring steel tines per rotor fluff and spread the hay
- Standard slipclutch protects the 540 PTO driveline
- Designed for low horsepower tractors
- Tine Height can be adjusted manually for proper performance
|Number of Rotors||6|
|Working Width (Approx.)||25-feet 7-inch|
|Number of Tines||36|
|Transport Width||9-feet 6-inches|
|Working Speed (MPH)||5-10|
|Horsepower Required (min)||50 HP|
|PTO (RPM)||540 RPM|
|Tire Size||16 x 6.50-8 (Working Tires) 205/70/15 (Transport Tires)|
|Number of Tires||8 (Working Tires) 2 (Transport Tires)|