Bush Hog® BS series bale spears are built Bush Hog® tough. With a lift capacity of 3,500 pounds and the capability of being mounted on a universal skid steer frame, these bale spears are designed to lift, transport, and stack round or square bales of hay or other organic matter. Let Bush Hog®’s BS series bale spears help you get your work done faster.
The BS2 is a dual spear design. This design allows the moving of large bales with greater speed and stability while using a skid steer or Ag loader.
Place your mouse over the image to enlarge any portion of the product below.
NOTE: Unit(s) shown equipped with certain selections and options; please consult with your local Bush Hog dealer for all available configurations.
- Spear Capacity is 3,500-lbs. at 23 1/2-inches from frame
- BS2 model dual spear design allows moving of large bales with greater speed and stability
- 42 1/2-inches Usable Spear Length
- Tubular Construction with solid welding at all joints
- Models are compatible with Skid Steer, John Deere, and Euro Quick Attach Systems
|Overall Width||46 5/16-inches|
|Spear Size||1 25/32-inches|
|Useable Spear Length||42 1/2-inches|
|Max. Spear Capacity||3500-lbs. @ 23 1/2-inches|
|Attachment Method||Universal Skid Steer Quick Attach, Euro, or John Deere|