The Bush Hog 1815 Flex-Wing Rotary Cutter is designed to cut weeds, grasses, and brush up to 2 1/2-inches diameter, and this unit is a great choice for tractors in the 60 to 130 HPclass. The 1815 is recommended for pasture maintenance, corn shredding, drainage areas and general maintenance locations such as air strips. The 1815 has maintenance friendly features, smooth decks for E-Z cleaning, high performance cutting and distribution, and like all Bush Hog® rotary cutters, it is built Bush Hog® tough for years of dependable service.
Place your mouse over the image to enlarge any portion of the product below.
NOTE: Unit(s) shown equipped with certain selections and options; please consult with your local Bush Hog dealer for all available configurations.
- Axle spindles are in halves for quick and economical service.
- Center section blades closely align with center section wheel to better cut the bottom of ditches.
- Grease fittings and steel bushings at axle pivot points for extended life at pivot areas.
- Wing free float without movement of wing hydraulic cylinder rod extends cylinder life.
- Optional distribution baffles spread grass and cornstalks to eliminate windrows.
- Improved wing design results in a clean top and no exposed structure underneath.
- Each axle arm on the center section has a rubber cushion to absorb the shock loads near the wheel.
- Patented oil sight gauge in all three cutting gearboxes for quick and easy monitoring of oil level.
- Bush Hog’s E-Z lube drivelines are quick and easy to service.
- All grease fittings on the PTO CV driveline and wing drivelines closely align for quick location of grease points.
Wing free float is 22° down and 25° up without movement of hydraulic cylinder rod for extended cylinder life.
Each axle arm on the center section has a rubber cushion to absorb the shock loads near the wheel.
Patented oil sight gauge in all three cutting gearboxes for quick and easy monitoring of oil level.
Bush Hog’s E-Z lube drivelines are quick and easy to service. All grease fittings on the pto CV driveline and wing drivelines closely align for quick location of grease points.
|Cutting Height:||2-inches to 14-inches|
|Hitch||Perma-Level or Cast Clevis|
|Minumum Tractor PTO H.P.:||60|
|Side Band:||1/4-inch x 12-inches|
|Blades:||1/2-inch x 4-inches Parallel lift|
|Blade Holder:||Round, 7-gauge|
|PTO drivelines:||540, ASAE Cat 6 / 1000, ASAE Cat 5|
|PTO Driveline Support:||Standard|
|Wing Drivelines:||ASAE Cat 4|
|Wing Flex:||22° Down to 87° up|
|Wing Free Float:||22° down to 25° up|
|Splitter Gearbox Rating:||160 HP|
|Cutting Gearbox Rating:||130 HP|
|Gearbox Warranty:||5 Years|
|Blade Tip Speed 540 / 1000:||15,000 FPM / 15,600 FPM|
|Cutting Capacity:||2 1/2-inches Diameter|
|Deck Center:||Single, 10-gauge|
|Deck Wing:||Single, 10 gauge|
|Axle Cushions, Center:||On Each Center Axle Arm|
|Wing Adjustments:||Heavy Duty Turnbuckle|
|Grass/ Crop Distribution:||Optional Baffles|
|Safety Tow Chain:||Standard|
|ALL SPECIFICATIONS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.|