Bush Hog® offers a wide range of skid steer buckets to meet all of your material handling needs. Built Bush Hog® tough to give dependable service day after day, these skid steer buckets are ideal for construction, landscape, and general farm use. From moving dirt to spreading gravel to hauling manure, choose a model that matches your work and get the job done. Bush Hog® Skid Steer buckets are built Bush Hog® tough and will give dependable service day after day
Place your mouse over the image to enlarge any portion of the product below.
NOTE: Unit(s) shown equipped with certain selections and options; please consult with your local Bush Hog dealer for all available configurations.
- Low profile long bottom design results in maximum visibility
- SSBLL model combines heavy duty features with good visibility from the operator’s seat.
- Strength and visibility features make the SSBLL the preferred choice of professionals for their rubber tired machines.
- Available with or without weld-on teeth
- 3/4-inch x 6-inch cutting edge
|Overall Depth||39 1/4-inches|
|Overall Width||5, 5 1/2, 6, 6 1/2 & 7-feet|
|Useable Depth||33 3/4-inches|
|Useable Height||19 1/16-inches|
|Useable Width||59-inches (5-feet)|
|65-inches (5 1/2-feet)|
|77-inches (6 1/2-feet)|
|Roll Back Angle||20°|
|Volume (Not Heaped)||12.25'³ (5')|
|14.00'³ (5 1/2')|
|16.50'³ (6 1/2')|
|Weight (With Teeth/No Teeth)||545/507 (5')|
|650/600 (6 1/2')|
|Number of Teeth||7 (5')|
|7 (5 1/2')|
|8 (6 1/2')|