Bush Hog’s® BGR-series grapples are built tough and help you make quick work of larger jobs. The BGR grapples use an open bottom design to move brush and debris, rake, and dig without picking up dirt. The grapple is designed to mount onto a universal skid steer mount. Let Bush Hog’s® grapples help you get a grip on your work.
Place your mouse over the image to enlarge any portion of the product below.
NOTE: Unit(s) shown equipped with certain selections and options; please consult with your local Bush Hog dealer for all available configurations.
- Protected cylinders and hoses
- Wide opening for large capacity work
- Independent grapple arm
- Fits all skid steers and tractors using universal quick attach system
- Constructed of 1/2-inch top quality steel
- 3/8-inch solid quick attach plate
- Solid bottom for materials
- Max. 100 HP for rubber tire machines
- Max. 80 HP for rubber track machines
|with teeth||without teeth|
|Overall Depth||39 1/4-inches||39 1/4-inches||39 1/4-inches||39 1/4-inches|
|Useable Depth||33 3/4-inches||33 3/4-inches||33 3/4-inches||33 3/4-inches|
|Usable Open Height||45 1/2-inches||45 1/2-inches||45 1/2-inches||45 1/2-inches|
|Usable Width (in side end plates)||71-inches||83-inches||71-inches||83-inches|
|Roll Back Angle||20 degrees||20 degrees||20 degrees||20 degrees|
|Weight||907 lbs.||993 lbs.||827 lbs.||903 lbs.|
|Number of Teeth||8||9|
|Attachment Method||Universal Skid Steer Quick Attach|